Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Prices dropped on a few AG website items

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Savannahsmom's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2005
    Posts
    66
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just ordered the Beachside Outfit for Dolls-16.00 and Matching girls shirt-18.00. Used the code and they will be less than 15.00 each shipped. I did check to see if I could get free shipping just in case thru the club by adding a club item but it wouldn't let me. If fact it wouldn't let me with just a club order. I love this outfit and my daughter loves to match her dolls, so this will be a happy b-day present for her.
    I also noticed a few items lowered in price but not on the sale page. Spider witch costume $18, Bitty Twins Pastel Sleepers $10, Bitty Baby Knit Sleeper $8 (product code BMOS), Dream Big Bedding Set for Dolls $18, (product code GTMA), and various coconut accessories lower price as well. If you search "for sale dolls" I believe they are all there. There are some that aren't on sale as well.
    Sorry so long, but hopefully this helps someone else.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I love the beachside outfit and this just gives me more incentive to go ahead and order it!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Skittl1321's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    1,310
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for the update.
    I am now convinced that AG bases their sales on what I ordered. (I got beachside last night. This is the fourth time theis has happened.)

    Luckily the CS gal I talked to adjusted the price- twice they've told me they couldn't, once it was only a dollar difference so I didn't try- but I read posts here saying they do- and it turns out they do.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, I'll have to check them out!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay, finally! How long have we been waiting for those prices to drop!? I'm glad they are in time for code use. [img]wink.gif[/img] Thanks, Savannahsmom, I don't think I would have checked the prices. I just keep checking the sale page link that was posted a couple of weeks ago.

    Skittl, that's an amazing skill! Please let us know what else you are thinking of ordering. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    ETA-don't forget to search for "sale" or "sale for dolls"-there are some Coconut items on sale, too

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ January 23, 2006 09:51 AM: Message edited by: OSusannah ]</font>

  6. #6
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks for posting this! The BB Silver Bells set that I paid $26 for in October is now only $10!

    I'm still looking!

    Laurie

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner OSusannah's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    939
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bumping up to tell everyone to search for "Sale"-new items are appearing when you search. Some are marked down, some not. BB Silver Bells set for dolls $10! Ready for Fun outfit and accessories, not marked down...yet.

    Keep checking!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things are changing fast. When I first logged on to the sale items, the Bitty Twins sleepers were there, I looked at another item, and when I went back, they were gone. However......The entire Chocolate Cherry Outfit for Bitty....coat set and skirt set is only $26.00. Was $44.00.
    Hurry........things are going fast.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member AG Seamstress's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    268
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think you need to worry about using the $10 off code, multiple times. I just used it, then went to place a large order, where I planned to use the 10% code. After I put the first item in my shopping cart, and went to look at my cart, in the upper right hand corner, there was a box that said I was eligible for an additional $10 off.
    It automatically put the Felicity movie code in.
    I replaced it with the 10% code, but it's doing it for you now automatically.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    LOL, treated myself!need an AG pick me up! placed a small order of 4 items. The Coconut Halloween, Bed set and Sea set for $8 each and got the BB Silver Bells outfit for $10! eventhough Bitty is not here. I love that outfit!!!! So glad got one. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •